Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 

OT: UFC future??

Well, it was Karate night for the Rangers again. The kids love Karate, & their teacher. They also enjoyed doing some posing for me so I could get some good shots for the Blog. Everyone seems focussed except for Joe who is well, being himself. LOL.

The blog will also be moving over to the new Blogger site soon. I thought I had told everyone on the 6th when I tried out the Beta version, however apparently that was only in my head. I can only plead Christmas gift-making overload at the moment.

So, you can go here to see what the new site will look like. This one will eventually be changed over to the new one, but because it's in Beta version the http code is slightly different until it does.

Peace out, Boop Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?