Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Distraction

Been a very busy week thus far so I thought I would distract you with some socks. Not like I enjoy making them or anything (some might even go so far as to say that there's an addiction problem going on here, lol).

Anyway, these were done on the machine (tuck stitch which I liked the wrong side of better) for MA's B-Day. The pic was taken at the Fall Fair last week. These are so MA's colours & so I had no choice, but to immediately buy the yarn in order to make these for her. (This is what I told hubby & am sticking to this story.)

She was kind enough to let me borrow them back for the Fair, so I took the opportunity to finally get a pic & share with you all. This just goes to prove once again that "any sox is better than no sox", lol.

Peace out, Boop Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?