Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Sock it to me, baby.

Yes, another sock. I'm telling you all that socks are completely addictive. And why not? They're portable, quickly rewarding, everyone needs them (I could go on, but you might think me crazier than you already do).

I love making socks!! These ones were done on the fine bed knitting machine which takes only just over an hour for the pair. Of course you then spend more time stitching them up, but I save that part for "the obligitory evening T.V. watching with the hubby" (I know all you ladies know what I mean by this, lol).

Peace out, Boop Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Just wanted to say that your socks are GREAT, your grey vest with Popeye - lovely and your necklace is awesome. Just want everyone to know that I love my daughter very much.
Hugs, Mom
 
Great Sock Boop! You are getting along like a house afire with your knitting machines - well done.

Marg
 
Bah....making socks on a knitting machine isn't really making socks. True knitted socks need months of active knitting, many words of dubious acceptibility being uttered over them, and all sorts of angst in the making. Nope, these aren't socks (but have to admit they're a pretty good imitation). LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?