Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

Ta Da!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, I'd like to thank all those who took the time to comment & guess. I can't tell you all how much more rewarding blogging is when you actually know that people are reading it, lol. I know you're all faithful, however it's always nice to have validation in the form of hard copy, lol.

I can't believe that someone actually got it right too. I thought that most people would think it was a "Betty Boop" which of course would make sense, but a "Popeye"? Never thought anyone would figure that one out. And to think that the person who did was also the one who probably knows the least about me. I'm calling it luck.

Anyway, I've tied in the ends, blocked it & will now just sew it in place. I only chose this pic above a "Betty" to first throw you all off & secondly because Popeye's infamous words describe how I feel about myself & my little (albeit sometimes big) quirks.

FYI: The tank top was done on a fine bed knitting machine & the panel was done by hand.

I really enjoyed the interaction & enthusiasm that I received because of this blog entry so I think I shall continue on a more interactive basis. Please don't be afraid to comment, all is appreciated & worth while.

Peace out, Boop Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Popeye? Since when have you been a Popeye person?! You're ruining your image you know.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?