Monday, June 05, 2006

 

Hope Update

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone who emailed, left comments, sent prayers, etc. for Hope. I went to town today to pick up my daughter (who was kitty sitting) & check in on the wee one. I'm very pleased to announce that she seems to be on the road to recovery.

A few days ago we had to gently squeeze food down her throat with a shringe & rub under her chin to make her swallow. She couldn't hold her head up on her own & was so weak & frail.

As of today she is able to drink (eagerly) from the dropper, is taking small amounts of wet food & is walking (sometimes even running) on her own. The changes in Hope are remarkable to say the least. I just wanted you all to share in this little miracle.

Peace out, Boop Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?