Saturday, June 17, 2006

 

Can you figure it out??

So, before I go tying in all the ends on the Intarsia panel, I thought I'd give you a chance to have a bit of fun. All you have to do is take a guess at what you think the picture is then write your name & answer in the comments section below. (This is also a good way to see if you all actually read the blog since I seldom have any proof; you know, like comments & such. LOL.)

Give it a try, you have nothing to lose. I'll give you all until say Tues. night before I post pics of the finished project. Good luck! LOL.

Peace out, Boop Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Hah. I think it's something that the dog ate! But then again, I suspect it's a boop. See...I DO read your blog!!!
 
I thought of boop as well - wearing a teeny tiny white top hat.
It might also be a dog in a sweater or a clown, or a pig or a .. or a.. ???
Iry
 
I think it is Betty Boop but could be something like "dad" on Father's day with a tie. Can't figure out the white blob at the top of the face. Above that could be letters or ????

Marg
 
Greetings
Looks like a person to me... maybe Irene because I see white hair! Am I
close?????
Susie Q
 
hi i think it is a sand coloured bear sitting down with a hat on.
Ialean
 
I believe it is a Dragon (just maybe I know my daughter well). Yup, it is your mother.
 
On second thought, I am sure that your friends who have suggested that it is Betty Boop are probably correct. What do I know???
I do read your blog all the time.
Your Mom
 
HI there
It is Popeye !! With a white sailor hat, big cheeks, and the blue shirt with the v neck and red collar. But then again I do work at Wimpy's !!! your Sister Kathy
 
On thinking it over - I'm now sure its a self portrait heh heh heh
Iry
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?