Monday, June 26, 2006

 

And the answer is.....

Based on the response from this weekends quiz, I've come to the following conclusions:
The correct answer is: My natural hair colour, lol. Of course this may not appear all that special to the average person, but I assure you that it is. In fact, my hubby nor my children have ever seen it. I didn't even remember what it was & was surprised to see that it's not all that different from what I vaguely remember (although it would appear that there's more subtle red highlights than I remember which pleased me).

The reason that I took a picture of it (& the task wasn't all that easy on my own trying to hold the camera behind my head aimed correctly) was because I was unsure if I would keep it that way & if so for how long. Let me know what you think. Thx. Back to "artsy pics" tomorrow.

Peace out, Boop

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?