Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day today. My hubby made his famous homemade waffles for breakfast & a big pot of decafe for me. After, I was given my prezzies which included the 2 metal sculpture cranes & knome featured in the picture. The knome is really neat 'cause it has a solar panel on the back so that his little lantern glows at night.

We also went out for a drive to check on the Walleyes again. They were so close that I could touch them (& much to the kids delight, tried to several times, lol). No suckers yet, but will keep you all posted.

Came back home to a big meal that hubby had prepared & I actually got Gran's machine knitting something more than swatches. Won't tell you what yet, but I'll hopefully have a pic sometime later this week.

Peace out, Boop Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?