Thursday, May 18, 2006

 

Knitting Rules!

Finally, our books came! I've had this latest S.P-M. book pre-ordered for what seemed like an eternity. I recently saw it out in the wild a couple of weeks ago, but knew that by waiting for my Amazon.ca order, I was saving $5- ; Chapters of course was the more expensive choice. (By the way, I'm not cheap, just thrifty 'cause I have to be. I also find it silly to pay more for something just because one can't wait & needs instant gratification.)

I happened to be on my way into town so I dropped off MA's copy. This way we can talk about the book when we email back & forth. I can't wait to read this & am only writing to update you all before I start otherwise I'd be too absorbed to think about the Blog, lol.

Also, (you had better sit down for this one) my knitting machine arrived!! Yes, ordered Apr. 5th from Ebay, & held up at Canadian customs since May 5th. Unbelievable, but it's here & it's beautiful & I can't wait to set it up & try it tomorrow :o).

I also have a few projects on the go which I hope to finish this weekend & post pics for: mini bead knitted purse (black/silver), crochet sandals & a fine knitted top that I've been doing on the KnitKing.

Now, on to the book. Peace out, Boop Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?