Friday, May 05, 2006

 

Crochet Chihuahuas




I just finished a couple more Amigurumis (Japanese crochet animals). I actually had done the beige one a few weeks ago, but didn't want to post a pic. until the mini was finished. (I've always been fascinated with minis & knew I had to make one).

The beige chihuahua was done with a size 5 hook & Patons Satin yarn. The mini was done with perle cotton on a very small needle (don't know the size, but it was left to me from Gran & was once used to make fine laces). The parts on the mini I have made moveable just because I love to challenge myself (another form of self tortue I'm sure). It was a real pain in the butt to stuff all those little pieces too. Not sure that I'm in any hurry to make more real soon either, lol.

More geocaching planned for the weekend. Picked up some paint for the Turret today & love the colour (can you guess??). Don't want hubby to know about it yet so will have to wait until Mon. now to start it :o(. Can't wait until next week!!

Peace out, Boop Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Your little critters are very cute. You are such a busy girl. Can't imagine what colour your turret is going to be - red, black, hm-m-m! Happy painting.
Hugs, Mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?