Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Crochet bunny blankie buddy

First, let me give you the progress report on the Knitting Sanctuary (aka the Turret). I managed to get the room prepped & one coat of primer up on Fri. while hubby was at work. Sat. another coat of primer while he did an oil change on my van. Sun. he had a Union meeting so we started the good paint. Today he was mowing the lawns (which on 2.5 acres takes 3 hours, lol) & I finished the painting.

I am so thrilled!!! Can ya tell? He was still outside when I managed to do a tidy & get some cabbage rolls in the oven so he will have some dinner to take to work at 3:00pm when he leaves.

As soon as we wave good-bye, the kids & I will be in the Turret removing the paper & drop sheets & trying to put the room together again. While I was downstairs changing laundry over I also managed to gather some fabric from my stash so we can make plans for curtains & pillows. This is going to be awesome. Will post pics. when it's all completed, but I absolutely love the colour!! Have you guessed yet??

Okay, now for the pic. This is an easy, free pattern from Lion Brand's web site. It's called the "Bunny Blanket Buddy". I used Bernat "Satin" instead because of is washability & I had some on hand 'cause I use it to make my Amigurumis. The pattern was alright to follow if you have crocheted before, but I wouldn't recommend it for beginners. I'm making this to go with some other little goodies that I'm sending my penpal for her new Grandson who is due to arrive in Aug.

Well, cabbage rolls are almost ready so I best go; this also means that hubby is leaving in an hour so I can get down to business, lol. Peace out, Boop Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?