Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

Penny Rug finished

Yup, the penny rug is finished. Got it done yesterday morning about 5:00 am. I've been using that time this week after hubby leaves for work (& kids are still asleep) to get this baby done. This is what I like most about these shifts. I have the same opportunity next week, but I haven't decided what project to work on. I think that the other piece of craft carnage will be completed this weekend so it'll likely be knitting. At least I can do that one in bed while I listen to some music & check out "Craftster" every once in a while.

I love the fact that "Craftster" isn't for any certain type or level of Artist or Craft person. Everybody & anybody are welcome and even encouraged to post pics of their latest projects. There are good, bad, weird, cool & amazing ones. Nobody seems intimidated at all. They even have areas for craft disasters & people seem keen to post pics of themselves or their projects asking for other people's advice.

I've seen 2 this past week alone where people wrote in (with a pic) asking for hairstyle suggestions so no topic seems off limits. Just a neat place to check out is you have some time. There's tons of swaps available too & some of the things that people send freely to one another is awesome. Young, old, punk, conservative and unique; something for everyone, so check it out.

Peace out, Boop Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?