Monday, March 27, 2006

 

A nice day

What a great day. First, my penpal called from Indiana, USA. This always puts me in a good mood. We talked, set up "Skype" (similar to MSN, but suppose to be better), exchanged some pics, etc.

Then, I had quite a few calls about my home-based Biz. that I'm in process of creating "The Creative Castle". I had calls about shows that I've been invited to, workshops & a talk scheduled for May. I also talked to one of my main suppliers (for the things that I don't make) & had a few calls from those wanting to put in orders. Everyone was so nice & positive that I couldn't help but feel good.

I also managed to home-school the kids, gets lots of chores done, make a good hearty meal for when hubby arrived home & finish my 2nd Amigurumi bunny which I've pictured here at the side.

I'm quite pleased with this one 'cause it's pretty much my design. I started following the pattern for the head & body & then decided to create the rest (including the face) on the fly. The results, I think, are much better (or at least closer to my "style" of work than the 1st one). Anyway, of those who really know me can tell you, I've always had trouble staying "in the box". In fact, I'm kind of like a caged animal if someone tries to put me into one. LOL.

I remember a couple of years ago a friend & I decided to make pin dolls from a free pattern that Patti Culea offered on the Net. This was suppose to be for a realistic looking lady. My friends turned out like the pattern, but mine turned into "The Grinch". I can only say that I like "green" skin & must have had the Grinch on my mind 'cause my hands just wouldn't co-operate; that's my story & I'm sticking to. Ah, another story for another day.

Peace out, Boop Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Cute bunny! You must be thinking about Easter.
And how come I never saw the Grinch?
 
it's cute =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?