Monday, February 06, 2006

 

Olympic training

I got my daughter's wrist warmers finished (will post a pic. tomorrow) & am now on to the matching headband. I also managed (after the daily mundane chores were accomplished) to work on some ATC's. Unfortunately, I can't post those pics until after the next CQ'teer meeting. I was quite pleased with the way they turned out & can't wait to show them.

Tomorrow after home-schooling, I will have to work on the pouch that is due for the same meeting. It's a project that MA shared with us & kind of got put on the back burner, but I think we're all due to finish it for month's end.

Not sure if this post will go thru 'cause Blogger is doing maintenance tonight, but I promise to edit & add to the post sometime tomorrow.

Peace out,
Boop

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?