Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

Getting ready?

Today I spent the day getting things caught up around the house in anticipation of tomorrow's events. I use "The FLYlady" method of cleaning except I work for 30-45 mins. at a time; I just can't seem to pull myself away in 15. Anyway, if you don't know what I'm talking about & have never been to her site you should really give it a go. The methods she teaches for organizing your house & life are especially good for those of us that often feel overwhelmed by the concept. I've been using it for about 31/2 yrs. now (thx. to MA) & find it very doable.

I was also able to work on the pouch yesterday. MA & I had decided that we really needed to get back on it & thought it might be something better handled with each other for company. It seemed to do the trick because we each have the embellishing part to do next.

Tomorrow is the start of the "Knitting Olympics" & according to the "yarnharlot" there's about 3300 people signed up! Wow, who would have thought that her idea would become this big.

I've pretty much heard from everyone in the group too & I will keep everyone up to date on the progress. Make sure that you drink lots of water, get up every 1/2 hour to stretch. (If you're drinking the water you'll have to get up for a pee anyway, lol.) Have chocolate & your cordless phone nearby in case you need a boost or moral support.

Good luck & Peace out,
Boop :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?