Friday, February 24, 2006

 

Curling Gold!

Is that not awesome?? What a great backdrop for the knitting olympics. So, we watched, we knit, we cheered & we won; too cool.

Before & after the event, I worked on the crazy quilt pouch that the CQ'teers are working on as a group. I managed to get quite a bit done & am optimistic about the possibilities of finishing sometime this weekend. I have to run some errands tomorrow & finish up some cleaning up around the house, but I hope to get those out of the way early so I can get back to the CQing.

Pet pics were added to the gallery today as well as some updates to the main site. Mark also worked on the teaching facilty Thursday which was uplifting to say the least.

Anyway, back to work. Peace out, Boop :) Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?